Friday, September 23, 2011

Something Inspiring






I was recently contacted by a teacher with as she put it "somewhat of an odd request." She really liked what I call my i line and wanted to use the concept in an exercise with a group of her kids. They would be able to define themselves visually and she would get to know a little more about them and use this as a lead in to describe graphic design. This is the best odd request I have ever had, so much so that I asked her if she would take some photos so I could share it here on my blog.
And here is the, I have to say, really COOL outcome of this exercise. These kids inspired me. I love that they brought such energy to the pieces. They started out with the stem of the i being blank and filled in the word that best described them. Take a look at the outcome. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment