Saturday, May 12, 2012

As Featured On The Today Show!!!

I had no idea my little i TEACH tote was featured on the today show on Monday May 7th. Here I was getting mega sales in my CafePress shop. I thought it was because my bag was featured in a photo that CafePress used for its flash sale ad which I am sure gave my sales a big boost as well. But while I was tinkering around with my account I just happened to see a headline in CP's blog that said "Teacher Totes featured on the Today Show" so I took a look at the video and lo and behold there was my tote up there on the table during their Teacher Appreciation segment. I couldn't believe it! I called my husband and pretty much the rest of my family and friends screaming. I am not sure how much they really understood, but they got the gist. Hence, it was a really good week for Diggs Design Studio and I am so appreciative that CafePress liked my tote design and sent it to the Today Show!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We teachers love tote bags. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled for you! Just imagine if you were watching the Today Show and saw your tote!

    ReplyDelete