Wednesday, January 16, 2013

People I Dig!

Hellooo peeps!

Hope you are having a wonderful start to the new year. Like most people I have been analyzing last year, especially when it comes to my business. How did it go? What worked? What didn't? How to apply lessons learned in 2013?

While doing this I came across a sweet heart of a lady named Leonie Dawson. She hails from Down Under. She is a wonderful, free creative spirit who has been extremely successful in business and she shares all her info through e-books or for free.

I've been getting advice from her blog and YouTube videos and I recently bought two of her workbooks – 2013 Create Your Incredible Year Calendar Workbooks – one for business and one for life for about $17.95 or you can buy each separately for $9.95. Pretty reasonable price I think.

She has a great part in the workbook about letting go of 2012. I didn't really think how important this would be. But writing it down and then saying goodbye to it, really did wonders for me. I know it may sound a bit cheesy but I'm telling you it works! You say to hell with the bad parts, bring on the good parts and lets go for it in 2013!

Leonie is quirky, freaking happy with her life and just absolutely a great soul to be in touch with. If you could use a dose of happy along with great advice you can visit her site

Hope you enjoy her as much as I do. Take a look at the workbooks below.




No comments:

Post a Comment