Monday, July 1, 2013

In the Swing of Summer!











I've been lost in action because as soon as the kids started school we went straight into our summer vacation. We drove to Atlanta and had an amazing time with some family friends. We visited the Amicalola Falls and went up and down about 600 steps that left me barely walking for a couple days - and I work out! We visited Red Top Mountain State Park and swam and canoed in Lake Altoona. And my favorite and I have to the rest of my family was blown away, was without a doubt  The Atlanta Botanical Gardens. I can't believe this treasure is sitting in the middle of the city. It was just an amazing inspiring place. I can truly call this a harmony between man and nature. Here are some of the photos, I'll have more to share throughout the summer. Hope you have a happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment