Monday, January 30, 2012

Movie Mondays


Ok so I am a bit of a sap. I do like romantic comedies. This one I watch whenever it plays on the Hallmark channel. It's called Personally Yours or at least that's what they call it when they play it. The only photo I found is titled Wilderness Love. I have a feeling that was the first name they came up with until it was thankfully voted out. It stars Valerie Bertinelli and Jeffrey Nordling. It's about a divorced couple who have three children living in Alaska. This is an amicable divorce although the two are so clearly smitten with each other, one wonders why they divorced in the first place. Anyway the wife moves on and starts dating so the kids decide they should help dad to move on as well by putting his story in an Alaskan dating magazine - without his knowledge of course. The scenes following are so funny it is worth the watch! The dad finds someone to start dating but that ultimately makes his ex worried. Ok, so it's a bit of a formula but it really is pretty funny. For what it's worth, my husband actually started watching this with me and got a kick out of it. Hope you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment